In its sixth year, in Athens, Greece, “Digi.travel EMEA Conference & Expo”, explores, on the one hand, the traveler trends and technology developments that will affect the travel industry over the next few years and, on the other hand, discusses the current tools and solutions that travel and hospitality professionals can use to cope with distribution and operating issues. A great place for networking with top executives of the industry, it showcases the best that technology can provide today!
Why You Should Attend
- Understand the evolving travel consumer: Take a look at how the travel consumers are evolving the way they research, communicate and purchase the travel product and understand how they must position themselves for maximum profitability.
- Manage your distribution channels for maximum profit: Know when to sell direct and when to release inventory to tour operators, tourism sites and affiliates.
- Understand the role of Revenue Management in increasing your product profitability.
- Engage with your customer to take advantage of tools like social media and mobile.
- Understand how to penetrate new travel markets over the web.
Date: 11 December 2018
Venue: Wyndham Grand Athens Hotel
The Digital Conference & Expo in Europe, Middle East & Africa